Terms & Conditions
Welcome to our website.
The term "Trezoro" or "us" or "our" or "we" refers to the owner of this website with URL address http://trezoro.com.au, solo trader Victoria Tairli (ABN 74398910470) operating under the name "Trezoro" and whose registered address is PO Box 158, Blackwood, South Australia, SA5051.
The term "you" or "your" refers to the Website user.
If you do not think the Terms are reasonable, you must refrain from using the Website.
1. Use. Your use of any information or materials on this Website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It is your own responsibility to ensure that any statements, opinions or information available through this Website meet your specific requirements. Any statements, opinions or information contained on this Website have been prepared without taking into account your personal situations or needs. Any reliance you place on it is at your own risk. Before acting on any such statements, opinions or information on this Website, we recommend that you consider whether it is appropriate for your personal circumstances and seek professional advice where necessary.
2. Amendment. The entire content of this Website including these Terms, Prices and Product descriptions may be amended from time to time without prior notice. Your continued use of our Website following any such amendments will be deemed to be confirmation that you accept those amendments.
3. Pricing. Prices displayed on this Website are subject to change without notice. Once an Order has been accepted by us and a Confirmation Letter is sent by e-mail the price of the Product cannot be varied except if it is agreed by you and us in writing by email.
4. Pendant Chain. All our pendants come with a complimentary silver plated or gold plated display chain or a leather cord. We provide no warranty on our complimentary display chains or leather cords. A sterling silver chain could be purchased separately, which comes with our standard 12 months warranty.
5. Orders. This Website permits you to place orders for the products presented on the Website. When you submit an order to purchase goods from us, this constitutes an offer from you to buy those goods in accordance with the Terms. No contract for the sale and purchase of those goods shall be formed between you and us until we accept your order by sending you a confirmation by e-mail. We will endeavour to notify you whether we have accepted or rejected your order and, if applicable, to confirm the delivery details for your order within 3 Business Days after receiving your order.
You may submit an order to purchase goods from us by completing the order form and submitting the order confirmation on this website. You must provide all required information, including your name and delivery address (street address) or we may not be able to process your order.
We endeavour to avoid pricing and other errors; however inadvertent errors do occur from time to time. We reserve the right to cancel an order that was accepted in such circumstances, at our sole discretion.
Unforeseen supply problems or unexpected demand may result in a Product being unavailable. If there is a delay in dispatching your order, we will contact you by email or phone as soon as possible to advise you of the reason for the delay. If this occurs, you may cancel your order, by email to us, at any time prior to when we dispatch the Product to you. You may also cancel an order for any other reasons before we dispatch the Product. Your order cancellation should be in written and sent by email to us.
6. Payments. You agree to pay the purchase price specified on the Website at the time that you place your order for the purchase of a product, plus any applicable delivery and insurance charges based on the delivery options selected by you. All amounts are stated in Australian dollars. Delivery and any insurance charges will be separately shown or it will be clearly indicated that the delivery is free for you.
If the product is being delivered outside of Australia, you must pay any other sales, use, goods and services, value added, customs, excise or similar taxes or charges imposed by any applicable government agency.
You must pay for the Product online by credit card, debit card or PayPal account using the online transactions facilities provided at www.trezoro.com.au or by authorising Trezoro to charge your payment card account for the total price of the goods ordered and the applicable delivery fees at the time the goods are dispatched. A surcharge may apply for the use of certain debit and credit cards, and where this is the case this will also be described on the Website. You must not pay, or attempt to pay, for an order through any fraudulent or unlawful means. If your payment is not able to be successfully processed then your order may be cancelled.
Please note if paying via bank transfer that processing of your order will be delayed until your payment appears in our bank account.
If there is a problem with your payment (for example, if your payment card transaction is declined), we may contact you to make alternative payment arrangements.
We may cancel an order that has been accepted by the Website if we suspect that you are acting fraudulently (such as using a credit card without proper authorisation) or in breach of these Terms.
7. Delivery. Goods purchased from this website are delivered by Australia Post. The applicable delivery fees are clearly displayed at the time of purchase unless it is clearly indicated that the delivery is free of charge for you.
Although we will endeavour to meet delivery timeframes where possible, all delivery timeframes are estimated only and we will not be liable for any loss, expense, or other damage caused by any delay in delivery.
We retain ownership and title of the goods we supply to you until we have received the full price for the goods and the applicable delivery charges. Once your order has been delivered to you (or has otherwise been delivered in accordance with your delivery instructions), as evidenced by confirmation provided to us by Australia Post, you assume full responsibility for and risk in the goods.
8. Third Party Links. This Website may contain links to other sources of information which are not controlled by us. These links are provided for your convenience only. These links are used at your own risk. We have no control over the content and availability of those Websites.
9. General restrictions. In using this Website, you must not:
- provide us with inaccurate or incomplete information;
- violate any applicable laws, or use this Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by the Terms;
- impersonate any person;
- distribute viruses, corrupt files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of any computer hardware or software;
- collect or store personal data about other users of this Website;
- engage in any other conduct that inhibits any other person from using or enjoying this Website.
You must not attempt to or tamper with, hinder or modify the Website or facilitate or assist another person to do any of these acts.
10. Copyright. This Website contains materials which are owned by us and are protected by copyright and other laws in Australia, and under similar laws and international conventions abroad. You acknowledge and agree that all copyright and other Intellectual Property Rights that may subsist in materials available through or on this website (including but not limited to the software, content, design, images, graphics, layout, appearance, look of the Website, names, trademarks and brand names) belong to us or to our product suppliers.
You must not in any form or by any means use, copy, modify, adapt, reproduce, store, distribute, print, display, perform, publish, transmit in any way, or create derivative works from, any material available through or on this website or any part of this website generally or commercialise any material available through or on this website, or any information, goods or services obtained from any part of this website, without our prior written permission.
All trademarks, brands and names appearing on the Website are the property of their respective owners. Nothing contained on the Website is intended to grant any express or implied right to you to use or exploit any patent, copyright, trademark or trade secret information. No trademarks, brands or names, including as part of domain names or email addresses, may be used in any manner that is likely to cause confusion.
11. Your account and password. You must ensure that your account details are complete and accurate when submitted to us, that the information that you have given is true and correct, and you must keep your account details up-to-date.
You must not disclose to any other person your user nameor the password that we provide you in order to verify your identity when you use this website. You must notify us if you become aware of any improper use and/or disclosure of your user name and/or password, in which case we will allocate a new user name and password to you. You will be responsible for any such use, except where you have notified us.
12. Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability.
Certain legislation including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010, similar State or Territory legislation in Australia and similar consumer protection laws and regulations in other countries may confer you with rights and remedies relating to the provision of goods or services to you by us via the Website which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified (Rights). We exclude all implied conditions and warranties except for your Rights, including but not limited to:
- Trezoro expressly disclaims any implied or express warranties or conditions of any kind, including non-infringement of intellectual property rights relating to information or materials accessible from or on the Website;
- Trezoro does not warrant that the Website or your access to the Website will be error free, that any defects will be corrected or that the Website or the server which stores and transmits material to you are free of viruses or any other harmful components;
- Trezoro takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the Website being unavailable.
The terms of this Disclaimer do not exclude, restrict or modify the application of any provision of the Australian Consumer Law (ACL) as set out in Schedule 2 of the the Competition and Consumer Act 2010, the exercise of any right or remedy conferred by the ACL; or the liability of Trezoro for a failure to comply with any applicable consumer guarantees, where to do so would contravene the ACL, or cause any part of this disclaimer to be void.
13. Indemnity. You indemnify us from and against all claims, suits, demands, actions, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) resulting from your use of the Website.
14. Waiver. If we fail at any time to insist upon strict performance of any of your obligations under these Terms, or if we fail to exercise any of the rights or remedies to which we are entitled under the Terms, this does not constitute a waiver of our rights or remedies and does not relieve you from compliance with such obligations. A waiver by us of any default shall not constitute a waiver of any subsequent default. No waiver by us of any of these Terms shall be effective unless we expressly state it is a waiver and we communicate to you in writing.
15. Severability. If any of these Terms are determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term, condition or provision will to that extent be severed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
16. Jurisdiction and Applicable Law. Your use of this Website and any dispute arising out of your use of it is subject to the laws of South Australia. The Website may be accessed throughout Australia and overseas. Trezoro makes no representation that the content of the Website complies with the laws (including intellectual property laws) of any country outside Australia. If you access the Website from outside Australia, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for complying with the laws in the place where you access the Website.
17. Entire Agreement. These Terms and any document expressly referred to in them represent the entire agreement between you and Trezoro and supersede any prior agreement, understanding or arrangement between you and us, whether oral or in writing.